Happy Christmas Everyone!

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
Darren

Happy Christmas Everyone!

Post by Darren »

Since I'm snowed under (not literally!) with work I've not made many appearances and since I've not done my Christmas shopping it's unlikely I'm going to make many more this year! :)

So, I'd like to wish you all a happy Christmas and a healthy 2005 to everyone at laymyhat.com

Good luck for 2005

Darren :)
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Thank you Darren. I'd like to second your wishes for a Happy Christmas and for a healthy, happy and succesful new year to everyone.

I can't wait to get my hands on my new mp3 player on Christmas day! Its the new Sony pocket player and is lurrvly... I've already got 800 tracks loaded onto my pc in readiness. Hope Santa is as good to everyone else at laymyhat! :D

p.s they should do a little santa emoticon!
John Borg

Post by John Borg »

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all the gang here at the forum. I hope 2005 is a busy year for you all!
It seems that even the usually predictable weather down south has joined the spirit of Christmas - the weatherman is predicting a rainy, cold (for malta anyway!) 15C Christmas...
Have fun and enjoy!
Malta – always in the sunshine!