Free availability calendar

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
Happylady

Free availability calendar

Post by Happylady »

Can anyone recommend me a site offering free booking calendars?

Thanks
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

viewtopic.php?t=15719

viewtopic.php?t=15083

viewtopic.php?t=13325

Several threads from the last year to give you some ideas. I personally use one from a listing site embedded into my site, so I only have to update that one and one other listing site when I get a booking.
Jofos

Post by Jofos »

Whichever you decide to go with happylady i would be interested in knowing how you get on with it.
I would like to have a calendar on my advertising page but unsure which would be the best, and most cost effective obviously.
Whichever you decide to go for are you stuck with the one on a page or can you put them on your works intranet at the same time also? that would be good.
kendalcottages

Post by kendalcottages »

If you haven't already, get yourself e-richard's http://www.holidayrentalmanagement.com software which will look after an awful lot of things for you. Yes, it's a product you need to pay for, but it has an availability calendar included, and will save you countless hours...
Kendal Holiday Cottages Ltd., Kendal, Cumbria - between the Lake District & the Yorkshire Dales.
MyVRZone

Re: Free availability calendar

Post by MyVRZone »

Happylady wrote:Can anyone recommend me a site offering free booking calendars?

Thanks
Free one here:
http://www.myvrzone.com/home/synchroniz ... calendars/

It's configurable and will sync with the major listing sites as well as allow you to show availability on your mobile phone or desktop calendar too.

Neil
www.MyVRZone.com - Vacation Rental Management Software
www.emeraldislandorlando.com - Emerald Island Resort VR
www.windsorpalmsorlando.com - Windsor Palms Resort VR
doberman

free booking calendar use with holidaylettings4you

Post by doberman »

Just seen your post about the free use of availability calendar, We use a free option for availability calendar when you join holidaylettings4you currently the website is free to advertise for life when joining them, and seems good as they are owned and run by rental owners also which we like. Calendar is only available on selected packages as i understand, unless you request it after adding your property advert to there website like we did. hope this is some help for you. nothing to loose at least its more exposure to your property rental and you dont need to renew it every year.