lets share everything you know about Bali here :)

For topics that are specific to a country not covered above, please go here.
rass

lets share everything you know about Bali here :)

Post by rass »

Hello happy people who wonder something about Bali and who are going to Bali , you can ask me here, hopefully i can help and lets we share together our experiences :)

regards
dw
rass

have you ever heard about Bali ?

Post by rass »

Well i have posted the post about bali but there is no one answer or ask.. maybe Bali is not so popular in this forum..

Bali is one of the province in Indonesia that is famous by its beach named Kuta.
It is located on the equator with tropical climate..
Bali has so many traditions .
and it becomes so touristy nowadays ..
It is one of the most favorite place to have holiday or honeymoon even marriage ..
Many beautiful beaches are around. its famous for surfing place too,..
Last edited by rass on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
rass

Post by rass »

Well Bali is one of the favorite place to hold a marriage and to have honeymoon.. there are many wedding event organizers that have very nice options of wedding ceremony and places in Bali.

They usually hold the wedding events in villas on the cliff or just close to the coast etc,, so romantic panorama..

If you like to spend honeymoon in quiet place, ubud or sanur or north of Bali (Pemuteran) maybe the best idea.
well if you are wild young and like to party Kuta, Legian and Seminyak is the place, even there are some club in Jimbaran too.

if you are a backpacker, no worries, there are plenty cheap place or room to stay in Bali, especially in Kuta,.. not only hotel and expensive bungalows but many rooms are rent out for 70.000 IDR till 200.000 per night.. for example in Poppies lane 1 or 2 you can find.

when you visit Bali with your couple to have romantic holiday or you wanna stay here with your big family the best place you should stay is at a villa.
i got a very useful link for you to see how beautiful and cozy villas in Bali
http://www.allbalivillas.com
happy browsing and enjoy ur holiday .. :D