Hello, first post, villa in Croatia

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
pizza-salsa

Hello, first post, villa in Croatia

Post by pizza-salsa »

hello world,
just starting out.

really glad I stumbled across this Forum, have been reading it for a while, very informative! thanks Paolo!
We are hoping to be able to rent out our house in Croatia from summer 2013, so I will join in your discussions soon :)
Little Villa

Post by Little Villa »

Hi there Pizza-Salsa. Nice to see another Croatian owner here, and with an IO site! Your place looks great. We hope it all goes well for you.
pizza-salsa

Post by pizza-salsa »

thanks Little Villa on the Hill!
we are just starting out planning all this rental business, so you can imagine what is like... chose an IO site after looking around on the internet, seems good enough for now. Had a look at your Villa Klarici, looks great, very secluded! looks like a mountain hide-way,very different from our location :wink: .
See you around!
booboo

Post by booboo »

:) Hi pizza-salsa and welcome to the forum.Yes indeed its a great forum, Friendly and very helpful lot on here.I would have been lost without it this being our first year.
Good luck with your new venture!
pizza-salsa

Post by pizza-salsa »

hello Booboo and thank you for your welcome note. Yes I am glad I have found this forum, lots of helpful people round here..
:) - I had a look at your place, pretty sweet hideaway in the hills - did you find it / buy it or did it belong to your family? we'd love a place like that in the mountains, for a change of scenery. See you around...
booboo

Post by booboo »

Hi, The house came up for sale about six months after I'd bought this little cottage that we now live in, the cottage I found by accident :shock: Even the locals cant understand how I found such a place , a lot of them tell me they did not know it existed or think that we are mad for living here :)
What about you?
pizza-salsa

Post by pizza-salsa »

gosh, so you actually get to live in such lovely surroundings!!?? wow! Ours is a long story..... so long we've written a blog about it.... you can find the link below. ciao