Pool Liner Pattern?

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
mario

Post by mario »

Thanks for the favourable replies looks like we choose well,yes it is tiled and we are hoping it will be ready 2nd week in September so very close but you know what builders are like.
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

It looks great to me - and the big advantage of tiles is that you don't get the yellow sun protection tide mark!
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

:D Booked flights, Packing my cosie as we speak
Last one ins a cissy.
Ros
LaLuz

Post by LaLuz »

Mario,
That's just like our pool and we've been very pleased with it. We do get the horrible yellow tidemark around the edge but we can at least remove it with the acid wall cleaner!
mario

Post by mario »

LaLuz,thats great and thanks for the tip.Ros when do you want to pay the deposit?.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Deposit! I thought we were friends :cry:
cromercrabholiday

Post by cromercrabholiday »

In our UK pool, we were offered a plain liner with a patterned top eighteen inches. It's now getting towards the end of its life but has been a great success.

John
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

We're having ours relined for next season and have decided to go for pale blue with a patterned 'border' to hide the tide mark Susan mentioned. Our pool man said that the border material has a different texture to the liner, it is smoother and much easier to clean, so I'm daring to hope that we won't get the tide mark in the first place.

We have a pale blue liner now which has done really really well as it is now 14 years old. We have never had a particular problem with green algae, I think Enid is right, if it is kept clean, the chemicals balanced properly and a good antialgue used regularly, there shouldn't be a problem with green algae whatever the colour of liner.

Sarah