morgan tito

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
FelicityA

morgan tito

Post by FelicityA »

This is such an obvious one it hardly bears reprinting but for the benefit of new HOTEL owners who might be googling to see if their enquiry for 10 people from the film industry is genuine, the answer is NO!

Apart from the obvious difference between my 2 bedroomed cottage sleeps 4 and a hotel (oops, it then becomes apartment) with at least 6 bedrooms available, the email (straight to my own inbox) was cc'd to undisclosed recipients and bcc'd to 'Response from VRBO' which was actually my email address again. So I can only think that he found me on VRBO and then got my email address from another site or by another innocent looking enquiry in which I have foolishly given my email address.

Hello

I am morgan I need to make reservation in your home for a movie stars group coming to shoot film in your location on the 14th of febraury to the 28th of febraury in your country.
However, they will be 10 delegates and what they need is 6 rooms. So calculate and let me know the total amount for accommodation and breakfast in 10 days, which they have to stay in your apartment. What will be the total cost for the whole services? Get back to me if the dates mentioned above are free, so that we can book reservations immediately,
Regards,
morgan
Pmagowan

Post by Pmagowan »

I thought he was called Huseni! Perhaps there is a whole team working on finding accommodation for these stars. :wink: