¨Scent of a woman¨

For everything specific to B&Bs as opposed to holiday rentals.
CSE

Post by CSE »

Just found this via Facebook.
http://time.com/3703948/is-perfume-safe/
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
B&B netherlands

Post by B&B netherlands »

scary to read!

i've had years and years of allergic reactions to the most strange chemical substances. including a severe rash developing from 'scented deodorants', nickle items like buttons and watch backs, the old-fashioned waxy like paper and strong smelling ink in these old days that were used in fax message printers, endless sneezing caused by some cleaning materials, and i produced a son who was very very allergic (from the age of 1 yr old!) and as a consequence, developed COPD, which caused lots of sleepless nights for all of us... he was tested at the age of almost 2 yrs old, oh boy... what a shock it was - so many substances influenced his health.

allergies are NOT to be taken lightly, the 'only one' i now have, is birch pollen... the season is coming soon again... luckily, relatively short! grass pollen is far worse.
Titti

Post by Titti »

I have to enter the detergent isles of supermarkets with a tissue on my nose sometimes, the smell is so strong it immediately triggers a headache. Same for people who use too much perfume or other cosmetics, they give me a headache. You could use me as an example :(