celeste

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Mouse

celeste

Post by Mouse »

Has just enquired for our only free week which is the first week in June. ...apparently her father-in-law will be having his funeral that week in Ibiza and she wants to book :roll: she must have the gift. Maybe I will ask her what my future holds.

Oh....and btw, the last few scams I have had they are now putting telephone numbers on the enquiry form (though it is easy to see some are rubbish)

Mousie
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

That one deserves a prize of some kind!
Nemo

Re: celeste

Post by Nemo »

Mouse wrote:Has just enquired for our only free week which is the first week in June. ...apparently her father-in-law will be having his funeral that week in Ibiza and she wants to book :roll: she must have the gift. Maybe I will ask her what my future holds.
Nooo.....none of us want to know when it's time to pop our clogs or when it's yours either. :shock:

I was going to say something about it perhaps being more of a celebratory party than a funeral, but we're in public.... :wink: :D
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

Mouse wrote:Has just enquired for our only free week which is the first week in June. ...apparently her father-in-law will be having his funeral that week in Ibiza and she wants to book :roll:
Do you have a nice, big freezer? Perhaps you could offer her storage facilities pending the big event :mrgreen:
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Not the brightest scammer then!

Note it's her father in law, not father. Perhaps she has plans afoot for him.

Keep all her details Mouse; you might need them as evidence.

We're all becoming right Miss Marples of late!
annedab

Post by annedab »

Nice one Casscat :D
Regards

Anne

If there's no such thing as co-incidence, then why is there a word for it?
tavi

Post by tavi »

Good Grief :o

(no pun intended) :lol:
Essar

Post by Essar »

Nemo wrote:Nooo.....none of us want to know when it's time to pop our clogs or when it's yours either. :shock: :D
Actually it would be very useful to know - because then we can make sure we spend everything we have right up to the last minute and the kids will get nowt!
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Essar wrote:
Nemo wrote:Nooo.....none of us want to know when it's time to pop our clogs or when it's yours either. :shock: :D
Actually it would be very useful to know - because then we can make sure we spend everything we have right up to the last minute and the kids will get nowt!
Well if we end up in a care home, as none of our kids will be willing to look after us, they'll end up with nowt anyway. :wink: