How many hangers.......?

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

Essar wrote:
Bunny wrote:
Essar wrote: When there's only 3 guests the answer will still be 30 as hangers don't come with decimal places so rounding naturally occurs.
Whilst I hate to question your knowledge and expertise, should that not be 23?
So you take out hangers when you have a lower occupancy - that's a bit sad?
:lol: :lol:

Best yet......!
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

greenbarn wrote:
Essar wrote:
Bunny wrote: Whilst I hate to question your knowledge and expertise, should that not be 23?
So you take out hangers when you have a lower occupancy - that's a bit sad?
:lol: :lol:

Best yet......!
Now there's an idea - along with plates, cups, cutlery etc. Less wear and tear and all that..... :wink:
manesty

Post by manesty »

I recently went on a hanger amnesty and counted and sorted all our hangers and bought new ones and matched up the old ones and ended up with a perfect 6 hangers per person (most of our cottages are under occupied so usually guests get more than this) in seven units (sleeping about 30 guests in total). Many many coathangers later (the wooden variety with metal hooks) I felt very pleased with my day's work. I even made sure they were all labelled so that the people who help us with the cleaning could easily identify the rogue hangers that I had deemed unsuitable which seem to turn up frequently. I then told them that I would like them to pay special attention to making sure the hangers were all neatly lined up on changeover days and that the correct numbers were in each wardrobe. This was just before Easter. Since then 3 coathangers have gone missing. Outrage!