Lay My Hat home page Lay My Hat Forum
The forum for holiday rental owners

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Forum rules - please read

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lay My Hat Forum Index -> Forum rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paolo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Forum rules - please read Reply with quote

Forums work best when some simple guidelines are observed. Please read through these basic rules before you post:

1. Be nice! It is fine to attack an opinion but not the person expressing it. Some forums are spoiled by bickering among its users. Rude posts will be deleted.

2. No advertising please. Any posts that advertise a product or service with which you are associated may be removed. You may post clickable links if you are a known, active forum member, where appropriate to the topic, but not for self-promotion. If I think you are only posting to get some traffic to your site, I will delete your posts at my discretion.

3. You may not use the Private Message or Email capability to send unsolicited commercial messages to members. In other words, no spamming!

4. If you are posting to recommend or give an opinion on a listing site or other service, please include a link to your own website or listing site ad in your profile - so we know you are a rental owner, and not the listing site owner! The site or ad you link to should include your name and contact information, and the site being recommended must have its contact information publicly viewable.

5. Signatures. If you are linking to a commercial site (i.e. not a personal website for your property), you may not add explanatory text relating to that website in your signature. You may not link to more than one such site.

Membership is intended for rental property owners only. Listing sites can join only for a right to reply or to explain any misunderstandings on the functioning of their site.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lay My Hat Forum Index -> Forum rules All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: