Lidia Buble, Denis Manance and Delia Matache

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Casscat

Lidia Buble, Denis Manance and Delia Matache

Post by Casscat »

My cup runneth over. Hot on the heels of Ruby Anderson I had Lidia Buble (lidia.buble21@parpi.co.uk), Denis Manance (denis.manace3@parpi.co.uk - he omitted an 'n') and Delia Matache (delia.matache324@parpi.co.uk) Format identical to Ruby's:

Hello!Can you confirm availability! PLEASE reply ONLY to my work e.mail:

*email address*

because I travel a lot with my work. Do you take bookings 2016?
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

I suppose they think using celebrity names is going to attract our attention and suck us in, but someone please tell them that Dennis the Menace is a cartoon fictional character. :lol: :lol:
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

Bunny wrote: someone please tell them that Dennis the Menace is a cartoon fictional character. :lol: :lol:
and accepting Gnasher would completely redefine "Dog Friendly" beyond even the looniest expectations....... :wink:
Sanchisimo

Post by Sanchisimo »

Well mine is from Dana Robertson. Again as she travels a lot I have been told to: "PLEASE reply ONLY to my work e.mail because I travel a lot with my work. Do you take bookings 2016?"

It was via OD.
Essar

Post by Essar »

greenbarn wrote:
Bunny wrote: someone please tell them that Dennis the Menace is a cartoon fictional character. :lol: :lol:
and accepting Gnasher would completely redefine "Dog Friendly" beyond even the looniest expectations....... :wink:
Funnily enough our local deli advertises "cow pie"; so, I might leave it in the welcome pack as a "choice local delicacy".
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

Essar wrote:
greenbarn wrote:
Funnily enough our local deli advertises "cow pie"; so, I might leave it in the welcome pack as a "choice local delicacy".
I think the guest would have to be Desperate....
PW in Polemi

Post by PW in Polemi »

Groooooan :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dogs have masters. Cats have slaves!