Felicia Powell

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Casscat

Felicia Powell

Post by Casscat »

Direct to my email :?

Hi,we're a group of medical students from Germany and Israel. We saw your property and we really like it! We would love to spend our vacation in such a place. So, we would like to stay at your property between the dates 07-May-14 May.2016 or any week you have available in July. Please let me know if that's alright as soon as possible. Thanks in advance, Shay, Robert, Aviva, Diana, Patricia, Lee and Daniel.
Ele

Post by Ele »

Ditto. Received this twice tonight at 19.44 & 19.46 - exactly the same message, and to my direct email.
Sunbeam

Post by Sunbeam »

Likewise to my direct email addess - twice
Essar

Post by Essar »

Good German name "Shay" - had me going for a minute there. Aviva used to ne known as Norwich Union before she moved to Israel.

It's amazing how a group of German medical students have exactly the same names as a party of one-legged, lesbian, jewish wine tasters from Iceland on a honey collecting and badger ringing holiday in Poole. They even have $6m that their uncle Ramondo nicked from the government of Terracotta and want to transfer it all to me to share when they come to Poole. Coincidence or what? 8)
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"