Andalucía's new regulations for rental properties - form

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
Sanchisimo

Andalucía's new regulations for rental properties - form

Post by Sanchisimo »

Just a quick messgae to say if you haven´t seen it, Spain-Holiday have providied an easy guide to filling out the form for registering a property. The have included the form with English annotacions for all the bits to fill in. It seems to be the same form for all classes of tourist properties and the Junta have added a section at the end for anexo de la vivienda con fines turísticos - the new regulations affecting non-rural properties.

Here's the link:

www.spain-holiday.com/rentalbuzz

We shall be getting our digital certificate (again, as lost on a dead computer) and submitting the form online. We will again let people know our progress.

[/b]
costa-brava

Post by costa-brava »

This is a big FAUX PAS from Spain Holiday, not like them.
The links just take you to the old 2013 form. It is not for the new licences of 2016.
costa-brava

Post by costa-brava »

Firstly may I apologise to Spain Holiday. I checked it out and got a very good reply from Helena. There is in fact an option in section 4 of the form. It is at the end of this section and it is "vivienda con fines turisticas". It asks for your catastral reference number and you have to tick whether you are renting out all of the property or individual rooms.
I apologise for questioning the integrity of Spain Holiday, who are always so good at keeping us up-to-date with these things. And my apology also goes to Sanchisimo who has been excellent at providing details.
Sanchisimo

Post by Sanchisimo »

Don't worry, you were right in that it is the old form but they have craftily sneaked in this new final section with no real announcement.

We have our newly minted digital certificates sitting on our laptop now and it may be simply a case of filling in the form with the correct references and then a registration number should wing it's way to us.

Will it be that simple? I'll let you know. If so the only other bureaucratic process this simple has come from Trafico for paying a speeding fine...
costa-brava

Post by costa-brava »

Ojala! If only!
Sanchisimo

Post by Sanchisimo »

Update.

Well, I'm out of hospital after hernia surgery (no cleaning for me for a month!) so I thought I would see how far I could get with the registration of our new apartment.

Firstly we went to the village internet centre where the helpful chap put our digital certificates onto our laptop and memory stick. I then went through the Junta de Andalucía website through this link:

https://ws072.juntadeandalucia.es/ofvir ... utnocertjs

Inputting my NIE it automatically used by digital certificate. I then went to page three of the Trámites disponibles for the Registro de Turismo and chose:
Declaración Responsable para el acceso o ejercicio de la actividad

I then followed the guide set out on the Spain-holiday rental buzz section I mentioned earlier and filled out the form. There were a few glitches - the form doesn't want to recognise an NIE number format, I ended up choosing otros then going back and changing it back to NIE which it was happy to accept. There was one section where the only option was a NIF but I left that blank. The main thing I needed was the catastral reference of the property which is on the escritura.

The good thing is that you can opt to save it rather than submit it and if there is something missing it will tell you what it is. All done, I then pressed submit and it said I have to submit a paper copy to the tourism office. To save a copy for printing, right click on the document and choose save as there is no obvious save/print button on the screen. Off to print and submit to the office.

How long did it take? About 20 minutes in total.

Will update on progress.
abode

Post by abode »

My first post here.

Thanks for the SH link Sanchismo.

Registration may be the easy bit judging by this article

http://www.spanishpropertyinsight.com/2 ... al-decree/

Many of the physical requirements (linen, cleaning, fire precautions, aircon, heating, appliance instructions etc etc etc) are no more or less than any responsible or ambitious owner would do. The guest contract provisions are reasonable. Although we operate very successfully without any booking form, terms and conditions or security deposit - just a top tips for making a booking. We've not had a problem so far and guests seem to love this informality - we see it as a benefit of dealing direct with an owner in an old fashioned way* operating in a high-tech world via OD. It seems we will have to re-educate them (and us) to the new ways - but perhaps gently.

No what really challenges me is this:
Registration Form

• All lodgers, not just the one making the reservation, will be fully identified in compliance with current Security laws (popularly dubbed as ‘Gag’ Law). Lodgers will supply a copy of their personal ID/passport. Like in hotels, all guests will be required to fill in and sign a registration form on entry. In compliance with art 7.2 this registration form must be then sent to the Police or Guardia Civil for every guest over the age of 16 years old within the next 24 hours of the accommodation following Security Laws from 2003 (Orden INT/1922/2003, de 3 de julio, sobre libros-registro) and from 2015. You can send a copy of the filled in and signed registration form personally, by fax or else by e-mail. Registration forms are standardized by law; click here for a sample copy.
• Online registration: follow this link to submit by e-mail to the Guardia Civil a copy of your completed Registration Form. Alternatively you can also use this other link (scroll down for the links).
• Registration forms must be stored by landlords for a period of up to three years for the inspection of the Security Forces.
I assume that Spanish owners in areas with property registration, for example the Balearics, already have to contend with this.

I'd like to know how registered owners do this now? Is it possible to get all this needless c__p out of the way before guests arrive or can it only be done on arrival (what a pain).

PS * I must be old fashioned because I watched the Beatles live on tour in 1962

[/url]
Success is never final; failure is never fatal - Conrad Hilton - Be My Guest
Swales

How to register guests with Guardia Civil

Post by Swales »

It's easy to register guests online with Guardia civil
First you have to obtain a pin and user code in order to access the relevant section on the Guardia Civil website so you can do this. To obtain the pin you need to complete a very simple form which can be downloaded here
https://hospederias.guardiacivil.es/for ... ELEROS.pdf

You take it to your local Guardia and they give you a pin and user code which you can then use here

https://hospederias.guardiacivil.es/hos ... uracion.do

Here you can register your guests.

Hope this helps
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

Does this regulation only affect urban rentals and hotels or viviendas rurales too? I ask for the passport number of the 'lead guest' and provide this to my accountant as she needs to disclose this on my tax submissions but I have never been advised that I need to log the passport details of all guests with the guardia civil. My accountant said it was not necessary, and the assessor who granted my vivienda rural status made no mention of it.
CSE

Post by CSE »

As far as we are concerned all vacation accommodation, in Spain, has to send details of guests to the GC. Well at least those who are licensed. In Andalusia it was not possible until recently.
You cannot ask for this information in advance as details my change when the party is at your accommodation.
We only pass on to the asesoria the registration sheet which is obviously for income/tax purposes. They are returned to us after she has finished with them.The GC only see them if they call at the door to ask for them.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.