Our new responsive? site

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Bassman

Post by Bassman »

kevsboredagain wrote: Then that is simply a screen capture. I thought you were implying that Excel could make the format correct for you in a web page.
Its the only way i have come up with to keep it within a cell with straight text
kevsboredagain

Post by kevsboredagain »

Bassman wrote:
kevsboredagain wrote: Then that is simply a screen capture. I thought you were implying that Excel could make the format correct for you in a web page.
Its the only way i have come up with to keep it within a cell with straight text
I downloaded WebAcappella and had a quick look. I couldn't see any way of adding an aligned table as there are not many options available for layout.

It does however support HTML inserts so you could do a simple HTML table with some alignment added, although that defeats the purpose of a drag and drop editor in the first place.
Bassman

Post by Bassman »

It is more limited than the first version, i would like to have more format sizes ie 3/1 for the pictures because as Dave said the photos take up a large amount of screen. You can crop the photos but that just leaves space top and bottom. But it does seem responsive and it is easy to use.