Extraordinary weekend

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
chipiechoo

Post by chipiechoo »

My apologies if it came across that way Tivoli
Tivoli

Post by Tivoli »

Apology accepted, thank you :-)
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

chipiechoo wrote:Love your suggestion Nemo but whatever the model of Nokia is that we own hasn't advanced to even a camera...
:lol:
It's worth revisiting your dashboard again then. A glitch can be temporary and maybe if the software is having a better day it will let you enter it as normal. :wink:
COYS

Post by COYS »

Tivoli wrote:
chipiechoo wrote: Seriously do you think I wouldn't have tried just that !
I have no idea what you have and have not tried. I have no difficulty updating calendars without divulging any guest information.
Indeed. If need be you can enter any old crap if you are so minded (I am) but the dates will still block out as booked if you want them to without going into specifics. You're only dealing with an algorithm, not a real life person :wink:
This time next year Rodney, we'll be millionaires.
ellerhow

Post by ellerhow »

I put things like direct booked or Trip Advisor booked etc. Think if they ever look into it they might just feel a bit p***ed off!
I'm probably deluding myself though.
chipiechoo

Post by chipiechoo »

Thank you Nemo and others, sorry I haven't updated sooner.
I think as already suggested it was a glitch on the OD site, as I was able to access a few days later through the calendar, though I had already got around showing the period booked by entering a ficticious name.
Have had so many issues with OD recently, felt this was the final straw. Just feel that being on subscription and not prepared to play their game in anyway they are going out of their way to make life extremely difficult and sadly succeeding.
Still OH is busy working on alternatives and hopefully they will prove fruitful.