Contacting Tripadvisor

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
The Olive Grove

Contacting Tripadvisor

Post by The Olive Grove »

Well I've looked and looked for an hour, and I can't find a way to email Tripadvisor.

When we originally listed on HouseTrip we only had the one property, and so called it "Self Contained Apartment". We then added another apartment in the same building, calling it "The Olive Grove, Frantoio".

I would really like to rename "Self Contained Apartment" to "The Olive Grove, Coratina", but can find no way to do it, hence my need to contact them.

Anyone have any contact details for them?
Marks

Post by Marks »

Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.
The Olive Grove

Thank you. I will give it a go tomorrow and report back if I get through.
The Olive Grove

Nope, can't get through, line just drops immediately without even a ringing or engaged tone, but they are not replying to my message on Facebook either.
The Olive Grove

So I sent a message to them on Facebook, in English, and got this reply:

Buongiorno, per questo tipo di informazioni è possibile contattare l’assistenza compilando il form presente all’interno dell’help center http://tripadv.sr/2vftpKs cliccando in alto a destra su “Contattateci” e selezionando l’opzione “Assistenza Proprietari” o al numero 800 789 317 Linee aperte dal lunedi al venerdi dalle 10 alle 16.00. Grazie e a presto!

Per informazioni sui servizi offerti da TripAdvisor per i proprietari o gestori di strutture è possibile inoltre visitare il sito www.tripadvisor.it/tripadvisorinsights

Well I can't see any form to complete in the help center, as they suggest. Am I being totally stupid here?