Videos on our Listings?

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
cleanforum

Videos on our Listings?

Post by cleanforum »

I have a nice video (created by a guest by the way) which is now on our website. It made me wonder which listing sites if any allow us to use video to promote our listings.

TA it seems do not allow it
TA only allow it for hotels.
OD seem to allow it and I am waiting for them to review one.

Anyone have any other ideas or suggestions?
ianh100

Post by ianh100 »

Most of the listing sites are trying to ensure you don't provide any information that would allow them to find you directly. I put links on several sites before but they are burying them so deep tthat customers never get to see them
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Had mine on OD for a couple of years.....nevr had any comments on it, and not sure guests can spot it as you have to scroll to the end of the photos using the arrows. You don't see it in the gallery. Very odd.....but there you go.

Mouse
x
Nigel Goodwin

Post by Nigel Goodwin »

You can put a video on ownerholidays, it appears as the first media, but often owners don;t specify it correctly and don't follow the screen instructions, so it ends up grey and I get the blame :lol:

One day I will do more checks and warnings.
cleanforum

Post by cleanforum »

Our video showed up on the OD listing, at the end of the photos. Not exactly showcased but I imagine anyone really interested in the property would find it soon enough. So, well done OD. :).. :shock: