Lay My Hat home page Lay My Hat Forum
The forum for holiday rental owners

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

How many bookings

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shaz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: How many bookings Reply with quote

Just wondering how many weeks we could expect to fill next year. We will be a detached property with pool and two bedrooms catering for four guests. We are located less than five minutes drive from the beautiful La Barrosa beach in Chiclana de la Frontera. Bars a two minute walk, bus stop at the end of the road. We will be renovating the property to a good standard and will be meeting all licencing requirements e.g. air conditioning. Probably how long is a piece of string question. But how many do others on here usually get. Many thanks Very Happy
Ele

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We rent between 25 and 30 weeks a year and have done that consistently for over 10 years. Much will depend on your target market, and how you'll differentiate yourself from competitor properties. For example, we target equivalent 5 star hotel standards, and have a heated pool which helps us attract year-round bookings.

Good luck!
shaz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ele, your property is beautiful ours is a small reform no comparison really. We are wanting to make it a good standard but it all depends on how the budget goes.
gardenboy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ele, well done getting those weeks rented. I am near denia and used to bet the same but increased my prices anx dropped 10 weeks. So the same revenue but a lot less work. Tbh at 30 weeks pa nothing lasted long, and my patience....

A lot happier now at 20 weeks and just the odd bad guest slips through the net.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lay My Hat Forum Index -> Spain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: