Dr Jonathan Keegan and his film crew

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Blanche

Dr Jonathan Keegan and his film crew

Post by Blanche »

Anybody heard of Dr Jonathan Keegan? Wants 3 weeks in Nov as they are making a film. A religious film? He finishes with 'God bless'.

I wouldn't have been so suspicious had he not said that he was not fussy about which 3 weeks!
La Maison du Curé
www.cormatin.eu
barbersdrove

Post by barbersdrove »

ep, that would make me suspicious too. That and the God Bless!
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

SCAM. I had one from a Bollywood director once who wanted 3 weeks to film in Brittany. It was Bollyocks.
Annew

Post by Annew »

Would that be a film starring newly ordained greek priests I wonder :wink:
If you want to find me, Google The Barton Poughill!
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

Annew wrote:Would that be a film starring newly ordained greek priests I wonder :wink:
...........on their honeymoons

The possibilities for the title of the film are endless!
Blanche

Post by Blanche »

Since I started this thread about Jonathan Keegan I have been contacted by half a dozen people who have received the same email about him wanting to make a film and needing accommodation for three weeks for him and his film crew.

Tonight I had a message from a lady in Italy who has been offered a cheque for 10,000 euros!

So remember, just delete anything from a Dr Jonathan Keegan.
La Maison du Curé
www.cormatin.eu
wilko

jonathan keegan

Post by wilko »

received this today so he's still going strong.

Greetings,

I write on behalf of the film organizers, kindly confirm the availability of booking four of our crew members in your facility for the period we will be shooting a movie in your area. The shooting is slated for; Arrival date: 8th of October 2011, Departure date: 29th of October 2011, and we will be staying in your place for that period of 21 nights (3 weeks).
We would like to to have your rates per week and the TOTAL COST in EUROS of our stay for the 21 nights as soon as possible. And once your offer is acceptable, we will proceed with the payment immediately.
In case there are no available space within this period 08/10/2011 -
29/10/2011 do not hesitate to get back to me with the free dates.

Best regards,
Mr. Jonathan Keegan
Location Scout
Tel: +44 7423818050
E-mail: z.research@yahoo.com
Ferruccio

Re: Dr Jonathan Keegan and his film crew

Post by Ferruccio »

Blanche wrote:Anybody heard of Dr Jonathan Keegan? Wants 3 weeks in Nov as they are making a film. A religious film? He finishes with 'God bless'.

I wouldn't have been so suspicious had he not said that he was not fussy about which 3 weeks!
Dr Jonathan Keegan and his film crew tried twice with me, another Kunal Patel once and a certain Chaitor (very similar to Dr.Keegan) another time. All these attemps were made in the lapse of time 07th to 15th August. They came all through the site secondcasa.com (which seems to be good and fair) which after half a day of any single request advised me by e-mail of possible scam according to their opinion inviting to me not to reply.
The e-mail addresses indicated for the reply were respectively info_flomaxconservice@yahoo.com, manciniaurelio@ymail.com and smitchaytor@ ymail.com : I've inserted these email addresses in the blocked list (access denied) of my mail account.
The strange is that all came through the only web site www.secondcasa.com : did anyone heard about it? and does anyone have an opinion on this web-site?
My best regards to all. Ferruccio
Blanche

Post by Blanche »

Here is the reply you would get from Jonathan Keegan were you to respond:

Attention:
Manager/Director.
Dear Sir,

The film organizers have concluded to use your facility; Arrival date: 8th October 2011, Departure date: 29th October 2011, and the film Producer has approved a bank certified cheque of 9,800 Euros, to cover all of our expenses which includes; the cost of our accommodation, car rentals, booking of flight tickets, meals and other logistics arrangements, required throughout our film shooting period.
The film authorities have decided, that you will receive that certified cheque payment of 9,800 Euros, then proceed with the deposit of the cheque into your bank account to get the clearance for the cash. On receiving the cash in your account, you are required to deduct your cost of services and wait for instructions on how to use the balance. This will not cost you any extra fees, because all the bank charges will be added in the cheque payment.

Kindly provide the following details, for the cheque to be written in your preferred name and forwarded to you immediately;

* Full name/company name, as to be written on cheque:-
* Office address/permanent home address for cheque delivery:-
* City:-
* Post code:-
* Telephone number/mobile number:-
* Fax number (optional):-
* Alternative E-mail address(if any):-

Kindly find below also, the details of the delegates for the booking;
1]. Mr. Edward McDonald, Date of Birth: 23/08/1968
2]. Ms. Roseline Hercules, Date of Birth: 04/03/1977
3]. Mr. Gerald Parker, Date of Birth: 10/11/1964
4]. Mrs. Catherine Davis, Date of Birth: 17/10/1969

Kindly note that, due to the huge amount of money involved in film making, our sponsor prefers issuing out certified bank cheques to avoid the risk involved in physical cash transactions. Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated, while we look forward for a memorable stay in your place. Thanks for your kind understanding and co-operation.

Best wishes,
Mr. Jonathan Keegan
Location Scout
Tel: +44 7423818050
E-mail: info_flomaxconservices@yahoo.com
La Maison du Curé
www.cormatin.eu
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

Look carefully at his email address.
When not all run together it says:

flomax CON services :shock:
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

... and if you google Flomax, this is what comes up! :lol:
Flomax Relief MR is a new treatment that you can buy from Treat Discreet for the effective relief of those annoying pee problems like peeing often in the night, weak stream and the feeling of not emptying properly.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is the enlargement of the prostate; a common condition in men that can cause lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS). Click the More Info link above to find out more.
A scammer with a sense of humour!!
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Peggymac

Post by Peggymac »

Flomax Con Services (info_flomaxconservices@yahoo.com) now claiming to be 4 engineers from Cardiff and calling him/herself Samir Evra with a telephone number of +44 7423818049

Share and Enjoy...
Peggy and Lionel

Always do Cooking, Bed Making and Website design with Love and the rest will follow.
www.casteldecantobre.co.uk
www.casteldecantobre.fr
www.facebook.com/CastelDeCantobre
Blanche

Post by Blanche »

Curiouser and curiouser! I received this email from Greece yesterday. Seems genuine enough. Anybody with any more information than is already on the forum could perhaps email it to Moraitis.Athanasios@atticabank.gr

GOOD EVENING,
My name is Mr. MORAITIS ATHANASIOS, and I am Deputy Compliance Officer of ATTICA BANK (GREECE).

One of my responsibilities is to deal with MONEY LAUNDERING.
I saw your post through Google concerning a fraud by a person who appears by the name Keegan Jonathan.

I would appreciate it if you could give me any relevant information concerning this person.
Thanking you in advance

Mr. MORAITIS ATHANASIOS
Compliance Division Deputy Director
ATTICA BANK
Tel : 0030-210-366.9156
La Maison du Curé
www.cormatin.eu
Blanche

Post by Blanche »

I've just heard that Jonathan Keegan has changed his occupation. He is now one of four engineers from Cardiff wanting three weeks accommodation to attend a course. Beware!
La Maison du Curé
www.cormatin.eu
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

Blanche wrote:I've just heard that Jonathan Keegan has changed his occupation. He is now one of four engineers from Cardiff wanting three weeks accommodation to attend a course. Beware!
Does he use the title "Engr."? Nobody in the UK uses that as a title - engineers simply aren't held in high enough esteem here to warrant a title. Sad, but true.