Anyone selling in Cyprus - Vendor Finance

For topics that are specific to a country not covered above, please go here.
rentabreak

Anyone selling in Cyprus - Vendor Finance

Post by rentabreak »

I want to buy a property in Pafos Cyprus 2-3 bedroom townhouse or small villa. If you are selling and own the property outright please contact me with details.

Sale would be through vendor finance. This is where the buyer pays in instalments direct to the seller at an agreed interest over a certain period.

banking-law.lawyers.com/mortgages/Pros-and-Cons-of-Seller-Financing-for-the-Seller.html

Explains it well.

Thanks

Jonathan
J B
Location: We live in England and have rental properties in N Wales and Paphos, Cyprus

Post by J B »

You have two posts, both wanting to buy overseas property.

Are you genuine

There is a forum for Cyprus called Cyprus Living - try there maybe
Bellywobble

Post by Bellywobble »

I guess he'll be looking to buy in Spain next.

It all sounds very dodgy to me!
J B
Location: We live in England and have rental properties in N Wales and Paphos, Cyprus

Post by J B »

Bellywobble wrote:I guess he'll be looking to buy in Spain next.

It all sounds very dodgy to me!
This was his other post!

viewtopic.php?p=219637&highlight=#219637
Bellywobble

Post by Bellywobble »

I'd missed that, but thought I's seen one from him about a different area. Senior moment.

Still sounds dodgy to me!
CSE

Post by CSE »

"Someone" is not being attentive here are they???
I sent a PM last Saturday about this.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
rentabreak

Post by rentabreak »

J B wrote:You have two posts, both wanting to buy overseas property.

Are you genuine

There is a forum for Cyprus called Cyprus Living - try there maybe
Hi JB

thanks for the link - not sure what I have done wrong here to cause concern? I can assure you I am genuine. I am considering both Cyprus where I used to live and Spain. My only problem is I dont have a deposit so I am looking for a creative solution to buy a second home. Vendor Finance is a model used mainly in Australia for some reason it has not really taken off in Europe.
CSE

Post by CSE »

Rentavreak,
Sorry I got you wrong. Somehow your posts look like a spammer.
Simple questions, little information, with a link & posted twice.

May I suggest that if you expand on the processes on how you intend to purchase a property? The more information you give the better chances you may have of finding something. Especially as you say we do not have that system here in Europe.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
angelos1906

Vendor Finance in Cyprus

Post by angelos1906 »

Hi Rentabreak. Are you still looking for a vendor financed home in Cyprus. I have my 3-bed semi going to the market quite soon as I have moved back to the UK. It's not in Paphos but in Frenaros on the East Coast about 10 minutes from Ayia Napa and 15 minutes from Protaras. 35 minutes from Larnaca airport. I would be interested in providing the vendor finance as there is an existing mortgage on the house. Despite what people are writing here, the option is available in Europe, catching on in the UK and has been done to some extent in Cyprus. As long as you have a good solicitor to safeguard both parties, it is doable. The property is fully furnished, on a decent plot, good garden, parking, etc. I had it rented out for a year now but the tenants have left and would rather just sell. If interested I can send you more info.