First confirmed booking -it's real!

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
onestep

Post by onestep »

Thank you, I appreciate the compliment! :)

Next time I'm in Leominster I'll pop by.
tavi

Post by tavi »

so did the client reply? :)
onestep

Post by onestep »

Nope, not a word :lol: :lol:
booboo

Post by booboo »

barbersdrove wrote:
Next lot arrive on Saturday, they will be the first people ever to stay in the new rooms we have just added, the panick has set in as I keep adding new jobs to the list
Will you tell them they are the first? I did when we opened out new unit in April and asked the first 2 lots of guests for their feedback and they really enjoyed being the 'testers'. They made some really good points too.
They know that they will be the first in the new rooms as we had a lot of emails back and forth about the progess. Am tempted to play the experinced owner but I will tell them, I dont have the energy to watch what I have to say, life's too short :)
croatian_villa

Post by croatian_villa »

Congrats on the 1st Booking. I think its important to be hands on although I only use an agency for management and handle bookings myself. I do this as I know I can add more value than an agency with hundreds of other properties on their books. I always offer my email in case there are any issues the agency cannot resolve.
onestep

Post by onestep »

Oooooo they replied ;)

And we have 2 other bookings :D

Yey!!!