Cristina Gianni

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
KathyG

Cristina Gianni

Post by KathyG »

Had a fairly normal enquiry from this 'girl' but the result was an attached doc to sign in to my email provider. :roll: :evil:
Kathy
Waterfront location in Le Faou
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."
aussiefrog

Post by aussiefrog »

I had one too, with the same UK mobile number as an enquiry from John Watson, same message:

’Hi, do you have a free week in August?’

Christina with a gmx.it hotmail address, John with a gmx.uk address but enquiries for two different properties.

If I’d only had one enquiry it would have looked more or less normal to me. And, I've said this before, they seem to be targeting French properties more than any others.
Isy

Post by Isy »

I had that one too, and twice from the same lady.
Yes, I agree with you Aussiefrog, french properties seem to be in fashion amongst the scammers. I wish it was not the case for once.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger !
aussiefrog

Post by aussiefrog »

Isy wrote:I had that one too, and twice from the same lady.
Yes, I agree with you Aussiefrog, french properties seem to be in fashion amongst the scammers. I wish it was not the case for once.
I wonder if OD have picked up on this?
And, Isy, I would not call anyone associated with this slimey business a 'lady'!! :lol:
Isy

Post by Isy »

Oups! You're right Aussiefrog, my apologies. What about "under handed slimey business person" :D
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger !
aussiefrog

Post by aussiefrog »

Isy wrote:Oups! You're right Aussiefrog, my apologies. What about "under handed slimey business person" :D
That's more like it, Isy!