Harley Harvey yet another from OD

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
aussiefrog

Harley Harvey yet another from OD

Post by aussiefrog »

Previous posts have flagged this one but sent from a variety of names. The message is always the same, despite the details requested being given in the ad and July showing as unavailable:

'Hi, Please could you advise of availability and cost of the property for one week in July 2015. I would also be grateful if you could give an indication of the walking distance/time to the beach. Kind regards'

No other details whatsoever provided from the 'enquirer'. It seems to be doing the rounds of OD so beware.
RebelEmC

Post by RebelEmC »

Just had the same from Harley Hope via HL.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

I seem to recall the the 'walking distance to the beach' question has been asked of owners with properties many miles inland!
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

Agreed Casscat, Mr Harvey asked me that very same question. I was happy to tell home that we are just over 2 hours away, by car, as long as Bordeaux traffic isn't too bad.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

You might also like to ask if he'd care to tackle the walk with a beach ball up a convenient orifice :mrgreen:
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

Fully inflated I take it, just need a volunteer to do the inflating :D