Phishing from HA/OD

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Annew

Phishing from HA/OD

Post by Annew »

I have been the victim of a very sophisticated and successful phishing attempt via an enquiry that originated with HA

The original enquiry came from Bernard Hall and the subsequent email in response to my original reply to him came from Jamie Art - PM me if you'd like the email addresses but HA have now blocked them.

I only realised the hack when I logged onto my HA Dashboard to update the calendar and saw an enquiry that I had not received an email for,

Really irritating - I'm now in the process of changing all my emai addresses.....

:x :x
If you want to find me, Google The Barton Poughill!
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

How awful for you. I have received a couple of phishing emails recently but fortunately not been duped into using the links. Main reason for one of them was just the fact I was ill, hadn't noticed the email, and didn't do anything about it. Second one had the same surname as the first, but included a link to a Dropbox file which invited me to log into an email account to view the file. First attempt showed up in my emails when I searched for the now all too familiar name. I reported it to Dropbox but heard nothing back.