Alexander Evdoshenko

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
apexblue

Alexander Evdoshenko

Post by apexblue »

Alexander Evdoshenko been busy thru HA and OD
It is better to remain quiet and have one think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt....

The biggest mistake we make in life is thinking we have time.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

It shows how buried my listing is now - my scam enquiries have completely dried up :P
cysgod y coed

Post by cysgod y coed »

Yup had an enquiry from him yesterday
If you can keep your head when all around you are panicking.......you have probably not seen the whole picture.
Grimmy

Post by Grimmy »

Ah - I fell for it and replied!!! Heard nothing back though. Thanks for the tip off.
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

Yep I fell for it too....I got a reply this morning, he wants my full address etc, etc for his accountant to issue a "Bank cheque in UK pounds". :roll:
GRL

Post by GRL »

Now he want to go to a friend's lovely cottage also in Wales :roll:
annafern

Post by annafern »

Yes me too the other day to two of my cottages. interesting though he had two different emails but the same name.

Please, please, please can people forward the scam emails to spoof@homeaway.com. I am getting sick of the quantity of scam emails i am getting from HA, so the more of us who can send them copies they may get the message they need to tighten up their security.
www.bluelagoon.co.uk www.uniqueholidaycottages.co.uk
I own two websites - Blue Lagoon which I use to market my own holiday cottages. I also own Unique Holiday Cottages - a directory of luxury holiday lets in England and Wales.