Dr Robinson aka Dr Gibson

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
GRL

Dr Robinson aka Dr Gibson

Post by GRL »

This one can't seem to decide what his name is. The email came from Dr Robinson but is signed by Dr Gibson. Suffice it to say even if we weren't booked or were able to provide what he is pretending he wants I would have sent it packing ... (Came directly into our inbox not via our website or a advertising site and a check on various scam busting sites reveals this particular doctor and his mates have been looking for accommodation like this for at least 4 years :roll:
Good Morning, Kindly confirm the availbility of either 2 double rooms or 4 single rooms for 4 people (adult).We are coming on a 10 days sponsored Programme in your place.. Below are their schedules and co-ordinates for their trip; Check-in-Date: 21st, AUG,2015 Check-out-Date: 31st,AUG,2015 Time of Arrival: 12:00pm Number of days: 10 Days Number of meals: Breakfastinclusive Number of Persons: 4 Adults Kindly calculate in euro the prices of your 2 DOUBLE ROOMS OR 4 SINGLE ROOMS OR AN APARTMENTS/CHALET that will sleep 4 persons...i will appreciate it if you offer discounts on your prices. Thanks, while I expect your prompt reply. Dr.Gibson D. 9B Cauaseware Road N9 8BP Edmonton,London United Kingdom +4470240190**
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

No such address, but one with similar spelling in N9. If that's your address you generally know how to spell it! Bit of a no-brainer in spam detection terms though because the enquiry has 'tinned processed pink meat' written all over it in soooo many ways.