Internet usage

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

I'm over there early September Gazpacho so I shall report back! :D
cleanforum

Post by cleanforum »

have just been quoted (skydoctor) 200euro installation and 60E per month with minimum 12 month contract. Thats sounds expensive to me. We only rent the summer months. :shock:
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

That's the deal I opted for cleanforum, because I use the property when I can (and will be using it more frequently off peak at weekends once I move to Spain) but also because I have to have unlimited and reliable internet for guests. It is expensive, no doubt about it, and I was only paying 19,99€ per month with Internet Directo, but why pay 19,99€ for something that rarely works? Sky Doctor also have the MiFi deal but I'm not sure how that operates. For a six month contract it's 65€ per month, but over a year that's only 32,50€ per month average. You could have the MiFi for April-September for example. Would that work? It's only 3G though.
cleanforum

Post by cleanforum »

Yes that might work. I guess I´ll bumble along until autumn and then see what my options are. Thanks.