Anal Complaints 2015

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
kevsboredagain

Post by kevsboredagain »

The media player is great and your video instructions are brilliant but we had a big problem making it work. It wasn't switched on.
akwe-xavante

Post by akwe-xavante »

I had a 90yr old something couple that arrived and both of them were in wheelchairs and had one very small holdall. They had travelled 4hrs by bus.

They stayed for two weeks and had employed a local carer in advance of booking to pop in and check-up on them 3 times a day.

They proudly said with smiles on there faces "it only takes us an hour to get up the stairs to the bathroom and bedrooms", they loved there break but complained that there wasn't a downstairs loo.

Much to my surprise they have booked again this year, 3 weeks in April and 2 weeks in August.

Yet last month I had my first cancellation and the reason was because they felt that 60yds was too far to carry cases etc from the roadside to the cottage door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!