Hello, hope you're fine,

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Little Villa

Hello, hope you're fine,

Post by Little Villa »

Does this seem odd? It came direct to our email, not via anywhere. All the required info is easily found our website and listings. We aren't actually on the coast (although a 25 min drive away). From German. name 1 @web.de

Hello, hope you're fine,

just want to ask if your stone house is avaulable from 19.Sept till 3.Okt. (2015 ;-) ?

cost budget? how to get there by
car
airplane
?
rent a car? for 2 weeks? Do I need a rental car if we would come by air plane?

Only my wife and myself (end of the 40th old)
We just need good
-wine
- food // all kind, but at your place sea food of course
- my wife loves the beach. So we should have a nice spot for a couple of hours at the beach as well ;)

Is your pool privat or a common used pool?

Please give me feedback asap and advice about my journey (with airplane(rent a car on site?) or by car?

my home area is close to the city "cologne" .

I speak french, english and spanish, und deutsch.

Regards
kevsboredagain

Post by kevsboredagain »

Only odd in the fact that they are too lazy to find somewhere that meets their requirements themselves.

The first question would be can they find your email through one of your adverts? I also assume this email address used relates only to your rental property.

Assuming they could have legitimately found your email address, you simply need to decide how much time to spend/waste on such a lazy enquiry. It's no doubt been sent to multiple properties so they may just choose the answer they like the most.

I personally would spend about 10 minutes answering such an email.
Little Villa

Hello, hope you're fine,

Post by Little Villa »

Thanks, Kev. It's good to have another opinion. Our designated enquiries email address is only shown on the local tourist office website but I have never had an enquiry from there, just people trying to sell things, but it is public so he could have found it there.

The dates roughly correspond with what is available and we have a got a stone house for two people, so I sent a reply answering all the questions and suggested they visit our website.

We will see ...