Christopher King

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Essar

Christopher King

Post by Essar »

Received this tonight through OD.

It's been reported to OD but at this stage doesn't seem to have anything to do with holiday rentals.

Re: Privileged and Confidential
To Whom It May Concern
I am a Financial Consultant/Attorney resident in the Republic of Ghana, West Africa.
I have a client with sensitive Political background and also a serving highly placed Government Official that wants to invest his personal acquired funds outside African Continent for security reasons. Therefore if you have the professional skills in the areas of Fund Management and Investments and can handle high volumes of funds, you are by this this message advised to respond with your CV and/or Personal Profile so we can discuss further if you are interested.
Yours Sincerely,
Christopher King, CFC, FIE.
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
Ecosse

Post by Ecosse »

Steve Wright on Radio 2 had a 'factoid' about internet spam... apparently 96% of email traffic is spam and on average, a scammer has to send out 12,000 emails before they succeed in hooking someone... you have to admire their persistence, I just don't have that kind of patience!