Sawdays enquiry scam

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Orsonthecat

Sawdays enquiry scam

Post by Orsonthecat »

I can't cut and paste from my email enquiry on iPad unfortunately but here's the gist of the enquiry via Sawdays for those of you who are signed up with them.

Dates in November for 6 night stay
4 adults
Misspelt name which differed from name in her email address

Her message said her and her husband were looking for a destination for their honeymoon, would this be possible from November. The villa is beautiful.

A honeymoon for 4 people? When she already has a husband? And can't spell her own name? Oh and while I would like to think our cottage is beautiful it has never been called a villa by anyone.
So much to learn....so little time!
Cassis

Re: Sawdays enquiry scam

Post by Cassis »

Orsonthecat wrote: Her message said her and her husband were looking for a destination for their honeymoon, would this be possible from November. The villa is beautiful.

A honeymoon for 4 people? When she already has a husband?
They'll be travelling with the Reverend Micheal Philip and his United Nations representative Colonel Chester Peter.
Real name Phil
Moved to France in 2004
Likes ducks, nature, gardening, furniture restoration, DIY, rugby, blah, blah.
Essar

Re: Sawdays enquiry scam

Post by Essar »

Cassis wrote: They'll be travelling with the Reverend Micheal Philip and his United Nations representative Colonel Chester Peter.
Don't forget the closet of nine French nuns and the floret of Irish friars from Donegal; all smokers and don't mind sharing. :lol:
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
Cassis

Post by Cassis »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, them too!
Real name Phil
Moved to France in 2004
Likes ducks, nature, gardening, furniture restoration, DIY, rugby, blah, blah.