Towel size

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

Bath sheet, bath towel and hand towel for each guest plus two pool towels per person and one bath mat per bathroom. No face cloths. Personally I prefer a towelling dressing gown to a bath sheet. I thought it odd in Turkey that there was no big towel in the bathrooms, but the dressing gown works very well for an all over dry while you get on with doing something else! I would provide them for guests, but not everyone 'gets' the robe thing and the cost per unit is rather higher than the price of a bath sheet.
Nimbus

Post by Nimbus »

Hi
I am very new to this and this was a big dilemma for me. I have decided to put in regular hand and bath towels. I always find bath sheets too bulky for use and considering all the costs so I decided to buy the large Turkish Hammam Towels instead of bath sheets. They are a lovely soft cotton and dry very quickly. They are also very efficient at drying the person too. I liked them so much I purchased some for us and we have converted. No complaints yet against them either. :)
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

That's intestine nimbus as I bought hamm am towels years ago but after 2 years gave up on them. Guests didn't like them. Perhaps it was because they're so far removed from standard towels they just didn't 'get' them.
Also they got badly stained as the only ones I could get at the time had white stripes in them and they succumbed to the dreaded sun lotion stains.

The big advantage for me was they were so easy to store.

Mouse
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
Nimbus

Post by Nimbus »

Thanks for that I shall keep an eye on it and see how the reviews come in. If I need to revert I will. :D
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

Mouse wrote: That's intestine nimbus
Ah the curse of predictive text! :P
Nimbus

Post by Nimbus »

I did double take at first but guessed it was either wine time or that predictive text scenario. :lol:
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

I do recommend any form of towelling over intestines hanging over the towel rails in your bathrooms to be honest :D
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Casscat wrote:I do recommend any form of towelling over intestines hanging over the towel rails in your bathrooms to be honest :D

:shock: :lol: :lol:

Hate pedictive text! I'm always in a rush so never check it unless I re-read it :cry:

Sorry! :oops:

Useless Mousie
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!