Guest Passport Details for the Police

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
sunshine2016

Guest Passport Details for the Police

Post by sunshine2016 »

Can someone please tell me exactly what you are supposed to do. Do you need to get a photo copy of the guests passport or not. I know you have to take the details down on a form. Do you really have to hand the forms over to the police or do you just keep them for if they ask for them. I can´t imagine guests will be very happy if I ask for a photo copy of their passport. If they refuse do I just tell them I will let the police know they wont cooperate.
CSE

Post by CSE »

no we have to write down the details when they arrive.
We have form which we fill in and the guest signs. We understand the signature is important.I have in the past refused to send a copy of passport.
Yes you have to fill in the details on line. Information about how to obtain your PIN for the GC's website has already been posted on LMH.
The GC can call at any time to check the registration forms you have with the list they have from the website at any time.

One point to make. You are not dealing with any of the police authorities here. You are dealing with the Guardia Civil. They are a whole different ball game.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
sunshine2016

Post by sunshine2016 »

Hi thank you. Do you print the forms from the internet or do you buy them somewhere or can you make your own.
CSE

Post by CSE »

Make our own. All in Spanish.
sunshine2016

Post by sunshine2016 »

Many thanks.
CortijoLosLucas

Post by CortijoLosLucas »

Does this apply to all regions ?, we are in Andalucia and have had no details from the Junta when we got our license...?..
CSE

Post by CSE »

Yes. It has been discussed before on this forum. It is a Spanish law that all of the guests must present their identification document, be it National ID card, Passport etc. The owner is responsible for passing those details.
viewtopic.php?t=25930
CortijoLosLucas

Post by CortijoLosLucas »

Does anyone have a form they have created already ? or a link to one on another site maybe ?.
Swales

guardia civil form

Post by Swales »

In order to present guest details you are supposed to do online
You need to complete this form (link below) and take to your local Guardia Civil and they will then give you a user code and pin so you can input details on the online form

Link one is for the form to register initially
Link two takes is where you input your user code and pin and then supply details

Link 1

https://hospederias.guardiacivil.es/for ... ELEROS.pdf

Link 2

https://hospederias.guardiacivil.es/hos ... uracion.do
kevsboredagain

Post by kevsboredagain »

Not heard about it either. I receive regular newsletters from my accountant and have my property licensed but know nothing about this one.
CSE

Post by CSE »

The registration of guest on the GC website has nothing to do with taxes. So the we doubt if the gestoria would inform you. It is not a law that any Junta is part of so again why would they inform you? This is Spain we are writing about here.
But if you do not do what the law says you can be sure there is a huge fine behind it.
Swales

email from guardia including form

Post by Swales »

The guardia gave me the details I posted above as to how to register
they sent me the link to this law and on about page 4 there is the anexo example of the form you would complete for guests
It can be submitted by post email or online once registered

The second link is full of instructions about how to navigate the website once registered and you have the user code

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2& ... &safe=1&zw

https://mail-attachment.googleuserconte ... -pWyqqe6w-
kevsboredagain

Post by kevsboredagain »

I need your Gmail login details to read that.
Swales

cant seem to attach

Post by Swales »

If you send me your email details I can send but cant seem to attach the PDF link I received from guardia to anything on forum sorry