Just canceled a booking - gut feeling of trouble ahead

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
salmoncottage

Post by salmoncottage »

We cant thank you all enough for taking the time to share your hard earned knowledge and experience with us on this matter.
The guest has since sent what we believe to be a sincere email and we have decided to roll with this one and allow the booking.
We've done this to try to be free from resentment and to continue to believe in human kindness, and if in July we come to regret it, then we'll scream our bl**dy heads off....................... :lol:

It's a great privilege to learn for everyone here on LMH, thanks again. G & M
'Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside'
kg1

Post by kg1 »

I think you did the right thing - although was his reply about the DD sent from his mobile? I find my communications done on my iPhone are far shorter and sharper (than I mean to be) than if I use my LT. Maybe he was punching out his message quickly. Although to say he knew nothing about it was unreasonable. Think I still would have cancelled though.
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

Post by Sam V »

Salmoncottage, remember to keep all your emails to/from this chap for a good period of time after his departure.... Just in case!
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com