Spain-Holiday: No licence = no listing

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
Marks

Post by Marks »

costa-brava wrote:Good luck Marks and all the SH team. I hope it works out well.
Thanks but I am just a humble advertiser on SH :wink:
Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

costa-brava wrote:Wow! Wow! Wow!
Marks wrote, "Spain-Holiday.com will soon be able to offer you a Tourist License Consultancy Service to help you ensure that your tourist licence application is correctly filled out and sent to the right authorities. "
What an incredibly fantastic service!
My cynical reservation: who is offering this service? Is it Spain Holiday internally or a third party seeking a marketing opportunity? I admin a very popular Spain related Facebook group and had to ban more than one person for promoting their 'caring, sharing, because I want to help' holiday rental registration services which a) cost more than a gestor would charge and b) opened up the enquirer to a lifetime of spam. I am not saying that SH would be involved in this kind of tactic directly, but if a third party is involved then I would reserve a little judgement.
costa-brava

Post by costa-brava »

1. Sorry Marks I missed the bit at the top: "SH email today:"

2. Casscat wrote, "My cynical reservation: who is offering this service?"
A good point Casscat. We have to be a bit cynical. I agree that if a third party is involved it substantially waters down the credibility.