your.rentals

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
The Olive Grove

your.rentals

Post by The Olive Grove »

Has anybody come across your.rentals and joined them? They keep sending me emails, but I would prefer to know anybody elses experience of them before following it up any further.
Codliveroil

Re: your.rentals

Post by Codliveroil »

The Olive Grove wrote:Has anybody come across your.rentals and joined them? They keep sending me emails, but I would prefer to know anybody elses experience of them before following it up any further.
Post a link.
The Olive Grove

Post by The Olive Grove »

Codliveroil

Post by Codliveroil »

I cannot make head nor tail of who or what they are about.....yet!

They imply that they will advertise your property on 30 sites including Booking.com, Agoda, TripAdvisor, Airbnb who, as we know charge high rates of commission themselves, so how can they manage 5%.
In their help section, you can ask a question privately or publicly, I asked this publicly:

You charge 5% commission and advertise that my property will appear on 30 other major player sites who all charge their own commissions, take Tripadvisor for example who charge 10% themselves or Agoda which is booking.com who charge roughly 17% all in, so how do you manage this, is your 5% on top of what they charge?

After submitting the question I got the message that my question will first be reviewed............lets see if it gets posted
oasiscouple

Post by oasiscouple »

I put the same question on here several months ago but I can't find my post. I never followed it up, and don't intend to, and am still receiving their emails which go straight into spam.
Honi soit qui peu y boit
oasiscouple

Post by oasiscouple »

Honi soit qui peu y boit