Photo Postcards!!

Using press and magazine advertising, brochures, mailings - old hat or still cost-effective?
Big Sis..

Photo Postcards!!

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Just came upon this,

http://www.ppme.co.uk/

and thought it might be a neat idea.[and easy to do]

....which is always a plus for me :wink:

But then thought :idea:

It might be a good idea to take nice photos of your property and send them to past guests etc.......

maybe something like........ Wish you were here.!!??
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Great idea - I like the way they use a real stamp! Sort of old-fashioned.

Price is a bit top-end for a mean goat (one guess what the price would be in the States), and for volume I might try Vistaprint, but what springs to mind is sitting in an internet caff, on hols, and knocking off all holiday postcards before I got back (never yet achieved).

And, of course, unique postcards of the holiday...

What about final balance reminders?

MG
Chianti

Post by Chianti »

Big Sis..

Oddly enough, we've just had some done by VistaPrint and they're absolutely 1st class, using a photo of the house, overprinted in a pale colour. I used one of their templates. It was very easy and took very little time. We did so on their free offer voucher and only paid for VAT and proofing.

It was our 1st time using VistaPrint and even though I had read about them on the forum, we were still taken aback by the quality and speed of delivery.

Chianti
greenfrog

Post by greenfrog »

I've printed postcards with Vistaprint too and they're great, and not too expensive. I took a photo of the Moulin de la Galette from my balcony - one of the old windmills in Montmartre made famous in Renoir's painting of the same name.

I leave them in the apartment for guests to send to friends back home and they're nearly all gone now! I also send them to guests occasionally but part of me reckons they already know the place so it's a better investment to leave them for them to send to others. :D :D
Lounging on the lily pad...