Think i'm doing OK but would welcome your comments

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Austria

Think i'm doing OK but would welcome your comments

Post by Austria »

Just found this site 3/4 days ago so am a newbie.

We launched our website www.austria-holiday-apartment.com for a 3 bedroom apartment in Kaprun, close to Zell am See in Austria a few months back.

The website come from the Elite design website stable.

We are more than happy with the site and contents, and it steadily climbing the internet URL recognition mountains.

Still tweaking the site and establishing links where we can.

But would welcome your comments good and bad on our website.

There is always room for improvement.
Austria

It should have been in the website review bit!!!!!!!!

Post by Austria »

For give me as a newbie, my input was in the wrong section it should have been in the website review bit.

I will wait to be admonished!

Derek
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

You have obviously been listening to your estate agent!

The apartment has ....................

is just fine

The apartment has the benefit of

is just extra words!
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

Hi Derek,

I think the website works very well. I like the eye-catching winter and summer photos. Your at-a-glance key facts in the column on the far right are particularly helpful. It's great to find all the basics set out clearly, without having to spend ages searching for them. 10/10 for stating, high up the list, that your apartment is near the slopes (or bus service available). This is must-have information for skiers, and I find it very frustrating when I have to hunt through sites to find it. Likewise, your FAQs section is succinct and helpful.

I'm a bit less keen on animated (moving) text blocks, but that's just a personal preference, and I can see that it adds interest.