What to do next?

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
sazzleevans

What to do next?

Post by sazzleevans »

Hola

Well its taken a while but I have just got my apartment furnished am have loads of photos to add to my property rental site. www.islacanelaholidays.com .

I like the idea of doing a virtual tour by photo as put forward by one of the forum members I am just looking for some suggestions as I need my webman to start work and want to make sure I pick the ebst possible format for showing them. Any ideas????

Adios

SARAH

Note: post edited by moderator so that the URL works! (added space after the sentence-ending full stop)
Chalky

Post by Chalky »

Hi Sarah,

I've just looked at your home page. It's very striking, but the first question that comes to my mind is "What are you advertising?" Until the visitor looks closely, it appears that you could be just promoting the area.

Then I see you have an apartment "due to be completed in May '05" so I wonder why it still says that in August....

It's only when the visitor clicks on "Apartments" that they discover you are actually offering a range of accommodation. I think that needs to be made clear on the home page.

Also, it may just be me, but I find the constantly refreshing golf course pictures/promo irritating when I'm trying to concentrate on the rest of the page.

Sorry to seem negative. It's a very professional-looking site, but the point of the exercise is to 'sell' the apartments, isn't it?

Chalky
Chalky