Long time listner first time caller!

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Musetta

Post by Musetta »

not working for me either...i get :

"we can't find the HomePage you've requested. It's possible that:
· The address was entered incorrectly. Check your spelling and try again.
· The .Mac member of this name has either created a page and removed it or has never published a HomePage.
· There is no .Mac member of this name. If you'd like this member name for yourself, sign up for a .Mac account right now and have your own HomePage in minutes. "
SharkHunter

Post by SharkHunter »

It works fine now, please have another look.

Paul

www.casabrancogrande.com
SharkHunter

Long time listener first time caller.....1 year on (almost!)

Post by SharkHunter »

Hello everyone,

Almost a year has passed since last January when many of you kind soles devoted time to helping me improve my website.

In that time I had my villa booked out for many more nights than I expected in my first year. 15 different groups of guests stayed during 2008 thanks in large part to the information that was found on this forum and in particular the advice was given, to me by people on this thread.

As we approach 2009 and all the doom and gloom that goes with it, (by way of world economic downturn and the collapse of sterling), I like everybody else am looking for ways to further improve my site and the visibility of my villa in the rental market.

As such I would greatly appreciate thoughts comments and suggestions as to how I can improve this website any further.

Many Thanks and success for 2009

Regards

Paul Archer (aka Sharkhunter)

www.casabrancogrande.com
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Sharkhunter, great to have you back - it's been almost a year.

I'm not keen on dampening the festive atmosphere, but is there any chance of feeding back to us what helped you and what didn't? Maybe a few constructive comments on other threads? A few gems to share?

It is a two-way forum after all; you may stretch the goodwill of LMHers by just popping in once a year for some hot tips and then disappearing.

A very successful 2009 to your rentals as well...

MG
Windy

Post by Windy »

Nice looking site, but you would benefit from some further checking of the spelling and grammar

A couple of random pages

Home page
"A stay in this family sized accomodation"
"read the testamonials"

about_the_casa.html
"This stunning Portuguese villa a has a BBQ built in the garden"

Hope this helps