Enquiries that make me think twice....

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
Garri

Post by Garri »

but I don´t see why I should waste my time answering when I know that my property is totally unsuitable for their needs.
Because it's good PR, customer service etc and you never know, they may not find anywhere suitable in the end and come back to you because you answered them quickly and politely and that put you in a good light amongst the rest ... etc etc...

I don't even bother paying attention to calendars when I make an enquiry because I can't trust the veracity of them.
evabal

Create a template may solve these kind of problems

Post by evabal »

Hi:
I am very new to this site as a member (5 minutes) but "snooping around" since the early Summer.

I live in Canada but have a very small apartment in Budapest I let out to vacationers. I receive many e-mails with all sorts of questions. As I am am working a lot with the Internet I created a template e-mail that contain some of the information that I would not neccesarely include on my website but can be useful for guests and sums up all the main features. It is more personal than my "ad pages". When I get a whole buncjh of questions I just copy and paste the template and I write something personal for the fornt of the e-mail and go on saying that "here is a short summary that could be helpful".

I guess because I am more in the "budget" category people are more aware that some properties may would not meet waht they bargained for.

I hope this helps a tiny bit (even though you rented out the space for someone else.)

Eva