New and Improved http://www.Daytona-Vacation-Rental.com

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Renata

New and Improved http://www.Daytona-Vacation-Rental.com

Post by Renata »

Please review my new and improved website:
http://www.Daytona-Vacation-Rental.com

Would really appreciate specific comments on the additional information that I am providing.
Would you like to see more?
Would you like to see less?
Is the navigation easy to follow.

Thank you in advance....
I have spent about 4 months working on this one.
I am slow....LOL Renata
Renata Gozdziak
Chicago Illinois---Daytona Beach Florida
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Renata,

My skills at reviewing websites are slightly less than zero but my first reaction is - Wow! It's quick, the colour sceme is good, the pictures are very sharp and clear, information is in abundance. Oh! and the properties look good too.

No wonder it took you a long time.

Alan
roxytoo

site

Post by roxytoo »

Yes I love the pictures!! and it is quick!

But I can't seem to get back to the home page at any point and the home page is not optimsed for 1024 browser? But tell me if I'm wrong!! Also the two top photos don't seem to link to the right pages?
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

There is a lot of information!I felt overwhelmed and wasn't sure where to begin! Maybe this was just me looking generally though,perhaps if I'd been looking for a specific it would have been better.I did like that you spelt out what "clean condtion " actually means to you.a lot of work has gone into this site,that much is obvious.For me-a slight info overload! :wink:
evabal

Post by evabal »

Hi Renata:

left to righ scrolling is something that turns people away very fast. You sould set a maximum for the width of the site. You can't expect people to scroll left to right with each line. You do not need the letter sizes to be so huge and tha would help to win some width back.

If you go for less width you need to make your top meny bar probably in two lines.

The top two phots are ver ard to "separate" for the eyes. I really had to look to see if that is one or two photos.

I find the site a little busy with all the phots. The blond lady is reall the best feature? i would bring the "lazy river" on top.
What you want to feature is the uniqueness of the property.

Check your dynamic menus. Contact has contract and policies....

I think you need to give a little less infor on the front page. I am not sure what would be the best way but it is to crowded. You have to scroll down to far also.

I think it is a great and hard job what you done and if you would not do anything with it, it is still fantastic... I di dnot mean to discourage you.

Eva