Crikey!!............

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
LaLuz

Post by LaLuz »

In this day and age of 'blended' families' I think it's not that unusual to have larger families.

Mum has 2 kids fom her first marriage, Dad has 2 kids from his first marriage and then they have a couple together and decide to take them all on holiday together :)

A sign of the times maybe?
Windy

Post by Windy »

Yup

My bro has 2, his current wife has 4 and they have two together. Absolute bedlam at his place :lol:
tansy

Post by tansy »

I know someone from a family of 16... parents always married... whne they have a get together it's in the village hall and it is wonderful to see ... on the whole everyone was beautifully behaved... but this was back in the 70's !

I don't know with modern standards are but once upon a time the big families shared everything and money was tight.

I had one family in a couple of years ago - 6 children and vegans... the house was left as a tip - worst of it was the sinks... I think she bathed the kids in the sinks as all the work tops in the bathrooms & the kitchen were swollen from water. :shock: The cooker had not been touched... no wonder they were all so skinny and pale!
it's all a learning curve!
Christine Kenyon

Post by Christine Kenyon »

Well, at least it's not the young lady in the States who's just had octuplets .... and has already got six kids :shock: .