Another scam!

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
tonia

Another scam!

Post by tonia »

from another scammer janetandhusbandwilliamsfamily@yahoo.com.au
Good Day Mr/Mrs
How is you work/business?In regard to your last mail I wish to inform you that my client Mrs .Houstine is very much fascinated about the vacant accommodation at your end ,she is atcritical need of a conducive pale like the one in Question, My client Mrs,Houstine is bless with a twins of 10 year old ,she ues a bmw 5 series car and uses all necessary home appliances from my client mail discussion with her ,all the appropriate charges for any extra packing space to be consumed will be charge to her rent as she is expecting two new bicycle for her twins son which has been bicycle or and expected to be delivery to her new aprtment .she made the booking with a bicycle store in La her last holiday Visit with Her soons . this bicycle is the latest model of its type and the son will die to have it, Since she h! as an arrangement with me to get her a new aprtment, She feel the best is to have the bicycle shippped to a new address which s he will send to the stor as soon as she ge t the banace of the bicycle ,Due to the Unbudget purchase of these bicycle she was only albe to make a deposit for the Item and My client will be Used Computer Latopin the House so the Cost of the Computer Latop that my client have booked Because My Client have Paid £1000,00 to the Seller And promise to the Rest is £5,000,00 for total cost has been agreed to £1,200 .for 4 Months rently,My client will be sending to you a payment of £6,200 for the rentage and will like you to help her forward the rest which is the Rest Payment for the booked bicycle to the Saleman and the address of the shipment. Kindly let me have the Name on the payment Address City Zip code State Country Cell Numblr And Home Numble Moble Numble,Here is The Contact Via Email Address of the Saleman John_bikeseller@fastermail.com A Mrs Houstine will arrvies tn the Aprtment House on the 20 jan 2006 , by 10:00pm , Well in respect to the Cont ract i mean the Rentel form i will provides you some info about me and my family Member My Client and Kids name and age stated below.
Mrs Houstine Roses Family : : 41
Curry Family : First Son
19 Breat Curry Taloy Family l: Last Born 17
Address:7700 Willowfield Drive Richmond, BC V7C 4S7 Canada .
For me to be able to send you the payment i will needed to have some info in the manner below
Name that will be on the payment Bank Draft or Cheque.
Address: City: Zip Code :State :Country :Contact Number:
And Please bear this in mind that you might wanted to contact the person selling the Bike here is the contact Email form him john_bikeseller@fastermail.com i was able to see the items and i love the properties much they looks nice,so much i just Pray that a problem that will be more than one can handle that God should keep them away from ones way,I will be willing and hoping to have
your mail with the info asked for so that we can round up the whole of the rentel proceedure.
Thank Alot..www.rental-turkey.com
tonia
shenandoah

Post by shenandoah »

This is just the mail I got myself - these are the same bad guys... Incredible! Just have a look at the topic "warning: new rental scam in France". I wonder if they continue to send me inquiries after my last mail :lol:

I even got a message from this john_bikeseller@... which is in a very poor English, claiming the address where to send the bike for which this Mrs Houstine already paid 1000 $ and that there is a balance of about 5000$ for which he will pray to get the payment as he is not sure to get it -

Crazy story!
Well, We just have to be careful!
Bonne chance! :wink:
-------------------------------------
We never will have time nor money to travel and visit the whole world - so we bring the world to us!