2am arrivals - HELP!!!!

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
pambon

Post by pambon »

Chianti, on the only occasion it happened to me I also laid on the bed waiting for an American family who were supposed to have arrived at 4.30pm but due to a series of flight delays and lost baggage made it here at 01.30am!! Poor souls.

I was a little younger and healthier then; when you have a bus pass, each year that goes by seems to weigh a little more heavily on you :(

I would still like to meet & greet at all times as I agree that the personal touch is a big plus for us all, but it may not always be possible, so it seems the keysafe may come in handy, if required.

By the way, the original request that prompted this post has never replied :x :roll: I can sleep in peace :!:

Thanks for all your suggestions.
Chianti

Post by Chianti »

Pam

I soooo agree and I'll be in the same situation one day I'm sure. The ligistics here are probably that much easier too and it never rains is Umbria, so not true :cry: :cry:
Chianti

Tecno twit, but I can tie my shoes !
apple

Post by apple »

This has happened to me many times when we had our gite and B&B. It was VERY rural, i just used to leave a note pinned to their gite door and key on the inside for them and the outside light left on.
Never had any problems but it couldnt be seen from the road, so unless you made a point of coming down our drive you wouldnt have known.
I used to wait up for people or set my alarm but after a couple of times of doing this and then they were even later for whatever reason i gave up. Plenty of people round here do the same so i joined them.