EEEKKK!! Booking form help please!

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
tree-peony

Post by tree-peony »

thanks GG, so do i :roll:

but they are exactly the sort of clients I'm after and targetting myself at: middle aged couple, no kids, and after a few days peace and quiet :D
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

tree-peony wrote:but they are exactly the sort of clients I'm after and targetting myself at: middle aged couple, no kids, and after a few days peace and quiet :D
Ah - they're the ones that cause most damage, you know TP! Broken doors and windows, smashed furniture, trashed kitchens, upset neighbours - you definitely don't want those kid-free middle-aged hooligans in your place.

(just kidding! :lol: )

hope it all goes smoothly

Mols
Jumping is just dressage with speed-bumps.
tree-peony

Post by tree-peony »

:cry:

and ty :D
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

tree-peony wrote:
but they are exactly the sort of clients I'm after and targetting myself at: middle aged couple, no kids, and after a few days peace and quiet

Ah - they're the ones that cause most damage, you know TP! Broken doors and windows, smashed furniture, trashed kitchens, upset neighbours - you definitely don't want those kid-free middle-aged hooligans
Trust you Mols :( and there was me buttering her up for next spring..Anway ..how did you find out... We aint stayed at yours ...yet :roll:
Im sure we didnt cause that alleged damage anyway :roll: ..the door musta been a bit wobbly afore we went....and as for the kitchen that cant be right :!: as I aint entered a kitchen on holiday since 1970 and that was only on the way to the fridge :roll: :wink:
tree-peony

Post by tree-peony »

I'm getting all protective about my beautiful oak doors now :cry:
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Big Sis.. wrote: Trust you Mols :( and there was me buttering her up for next spring..Anway ..how did you find out... We aint stayed at yours ...yet :roll:
Im sure we didnt cause that alleged damage anyway :roll: ..the door musta been a bit wobbly afore we went....and as for the kitchen that cant be right :!: as I aint entered a kitchen on holiday since 1970 and that was only on the way to the fridge :roll: :wink:
Well Ros, I just thought that poor li'l TP needs fair warning about your track record, before she gets carried away and invites the barbarian horde (aka Ghengis BigSis) to stay :D .
Furthermore I distinctly remember seeing you in a kitchen in 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995 - although you were always face-down in the wine-rack :shock: , so it might have been mistaken identity 8)

Mols
tree-peony

Post by tree-peony »

poor li'l TP needs
PSML those aren't words I'm accostomed to hearing in the same sentence!
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

[/quote]Quote:
poor li'l TP needs

PSML those aren't words I'm accostomed to hearing in the same sentence!
Im sure TP :roll:
although you were always face-down in the wine-rack
Unfortunately I cant say the same :oops:
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Big Sis.. wrote:
although you were always face-down in the wine-rack
Unfortunately I cant say the same :oops:

ROFL, Ros!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

mols
tree-peony

Post by tree-peony »

:shock:
explodingaardvark

Post by explodingaardvark »

Similar problem, New to this business.

I have a typical booking form but as I live in Dubai, my property is in Cyprus and the majority of interest is coming from UK, it is difficult for me to deal with cheques for deposits sent by mail as this takes too long.

I would prefer to use either Paypal or online transfer into my UK bank account.

Can anybody help with a typical form.

Also, does a completed booking form sent as an attachment to an email have the same validity as one sent by fax?
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

We just have a booking form on our website for guests to fill in to enquire or book. We never get anybody to sign anything but I think most people here will tell you differently! All I can say is, we have never had any problems by insisting that, for a booking to be valid, we have to receive our booking form and payment and by giving clear deadlines by which that has to be done. We then email a booking confirmation.