My IO website

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
bilito

My IO website

Post by bilito »

Please, review our website :roll:, and the prices.... expensive or cheap?... I need to know your opinion...

www.villaentenerife.com
MarieSatz

Overall good website

Post by MarieSatz »

Your website seems to be very well done. The information there was easy to find and clear.
Suggestions:
1. Print a bit small
2. Check with vrbo, vacationrentals.com and see if your prices are in range for your location.
3. I would have wanted to see more information about the location than was given

Marie
http://alohafamilyproperties.webs.com
Chianti

Post by Chianti »

bilito

You won me over on the photos alone, what cracking properties!!!!!!!

I would make 1 suggestion however. The homepage photo doesn't do your property justice. Everyone knows what a pool looks like, but your house in that warm yellow, with the green shutters is what I would use. I would crop the photo of the front of the house, removing most of the pavement and knock'm dead with that or 1 of the other good exterior photos. Your property has oodles of character and I would make sure they see it immediately, it will ensure they click on the gallery.

If you read CatherineofDonegal's blog she tells you about the restoration of her rental property. The 1st photo is of a drab exterior which has seen better days. You then scroll down and the house hits you between the eyes, it's been painted a lovely shade of yellow and looks fresh and inviting.

I would get yourself a real website as soon as you can, so you can put your drop dead gorgeous photos on the homepage.

Well done
Chianti

Tecno twit, but I can tie my shoes !
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

"IT´S NOT ALLOWED CELEBRATIONS AND PARTIES IN THE VILLA"

We all know what you're getting at but this does not come over very well, sounds like we should be in bed by 9pm with a cup of hot chocolate and a not too racy book.
Cheers
PC
christinedavid

Post by christinedavid »

House 1 and House 2 can only be taken together
Is there a reason why you won't book each house separately? You say only 6m between the houses, but lots of "detached" houses in this country are closer together than that.If it's one group of, say, 8 people, they might prefer to book one larger house, which might be cheaper for them. I think you're restricting your market by not booking each house separately. What do others think? They're absolutely gorgeous houses.
Chianti

Post by Chianti »

Christine

I only looked at the photos but agree totally and with Paul too.

What is a party anyway? You can deal with that aspect in your carefully written T&Cs
Chianti

Tecno twit, but I can tie my shoes !
bilito

Post by bilito »

My english is not very good... I´m learning :oops:

Christine, I prefer rent it as a whole, think this method works very well!. I´m sorry, but don´t like shared pool (this is my opinion).. What do you prefer private pool or shared pool?

Paul Carmel :lol: :lol:

Chianti, Thanks a lot for your suggestions!