Teenage guests part 2

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

"If you do not provide sufficient kitchenware for 12 in each of your 3 properties, then you can be sure they will move things around between the houses.

Also, I completely agree also that they are thinking of putting the children all together by themselves in one of the properties, and I would definitely have a problem with that part." said Joanna.

I wouldn't want the things being moved between the houses and I agree with Joanna that if the youngsters were put together in one of the properties there could be trouble! I think I would have told the potential guests these no-no's . However,it's a close call and I'm sure you've made the right decision for you :lol:

www.thepetitmanoir.com
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Alexia, I have had my houses let out to the same party before -the only problem was when the youngsters were put in one house together. They disturbed the neighbours and other guests next door. So that would be a definite 'no' for me. The other thing is that as my properties are all on the same site, things do get moved, but it has not been a problem putting them back as there isn't far to walk. However, it is an unecessary and time consuming thing to do on a changeover day, so I always make this clear to guests that they must leave the inventory as thet find it, otherwise an extra charge will be deducted from the deposit. This time next year I may have a different opinion as I have several bookings for all 3 houses together, and will keep you posted on what happens!