Iowners new website - Comments welcomed please

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Casa Montana

Iowners new website - Comments welcomed please

Post by Casa Montana »

Hi all,

Hope you're all well. I've just completed my iowners website. Also got a professional web designer sorting out a proper website so will reveal all once that's up and running.

In the meantime just wanted peoples thoughts of the iowner site & my holidaylettings advert -

Questions -

1: Content good/bad
2: Price good/bad
3: Quality of photos
4: Any other ideas for improvements
5: Any other advice

Thanks in advance

cheers

Carl
Casa Montana
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/54076
www.casamontanaspain.iowners.net
Giuliana

Post by Giuliana »

I have just made a website with iowners and after seeing yours I am rather embarassed :oops: Fantastic details page and good photos, although I would add some more.
Really liked it. Complete and easy to read.
Think it's back to the drawing board for me :(
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

Stunning place Carl. And It looks like its in a stunning area too. It did take me a few clicks around to find a picture of the house. Why not present that up front or at least within the details page.

Major problem: I know its got 5 stars, and can seat 8 for dinner, but could not find out how many it sleeps or how many bedrooms. These are key facts that should be there on the front page.
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
Giuliana

Post by Giuliana »

This page gives you some more detail about Casa Montana our Stunning Spanish 4 bedroom townhouse in Bocairent Spain - including some pictures we took this year. Check out our gallery for more photos of our property and the surrounding area's.

Casa Montana is a stunning 4 bedroom house situated in the beautiful town of Bocairent. The four bedroomed property comfortably sleeps 8 people. It boasts a spacious living room, dining room and fully equipped kitchen. There is a large ground floor terrace and a terrace on the first floor. The property benefits from it's own basement bar with games and chill out rooms.

I would change the name at the top of the home page at the moment it just says My Villa and I would put a photo of the property on the home page.
Casa Montana

iowners website

Post by Casa Montana »

Hi,

Thanks for looking over my website and giving advice so far.

E-Richard - Reason for not having the house on the front page was that the picture seemed a bit grainy to me. Ive changed it now so if you could let me know what you think, would be most appreciated.

Giuliana - Ive added some photo's now aswell.

Any more ideas? Keep em coming :D

Thanks again

Carl
Casa Montana
e-richard

Re: iowners website

Post by e-richard »

Casa Montana wrote:the picture seemed a bit grainy to me.
Yes, see what you mean. The reason its grainy is because its shown on the website enlarged. I don't know how iowners works but if you could present it in the original size of the uploaded picture, it would be as sharp as on your gallery.

The original picture has a width of 205px, but there is a command on your front page that expands this to width="320px".

Not sure if that helps or confuses
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
Casa Montana

iowners website

Post by Casa Montana »

Hi all,

Thanks e-richard for your advice on the photo. I'll try and speak with Iowners and get them to reduce the size so it looks a bit clearer.

Any other advice/recomendations from anyone?

Thanks

Carl
Casa Montana