Would you please review my website-Thankyou

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Craig Douglas

Would you please review my website-Thankyou

Post by Craig Douglas »

Hi Brand new to forum...so working my way through sections and thought I could benefit from some impartial advice...so will you please review my website.
http://www.theedinburghlets.co.uk/
No Vacancies.
CSE

Post by CSE »

I cannot see anything wrong with the layout of the website. All works well but the google maps takes a little time to load.
I thought it may be a professional job, is it?

BTW is you name Craig Douglas or Anna Morris? :lol:
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
Craig Douglas

feed back

Post by Craig Douglas »

Hi Thanks for your feedback....it was a friend of mine who did it -not a professional -but he will be delighted to hear your feedback :D
No Vacancies.
pambon

Post by pambon »

Hi Craig Douglas and welcome. I loved your apartment, just the place to escape the August heat - but not in my budget :cry: yet........... :!:

The only negative comment I'd make about your site is the small text - but then I'm a silver surfer :wink:
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

I thought your place sounded cheap at £15 per person per night, but was shocked when I saw your price page. I couldn't see where you got that price from and I have to say, it did put me off.
Chianti

Post by Chianti »

Craig

Admittedly I only looked at the homepage and the photos and for those I'm very impressed. You've used very original colours, an easy layout, print which can easily be read and bloody good photos of a stunning flat. I'm going to keep it in mind for friends.

I've seen every kind of gallery, yours is handsome and the photos change quickly.

I'm not going to wish you good luck 'cause I don't think you will need it.
Chianti

Tecno twit, but I can tie my shoes !
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Margaret wrote:I thought your place sounded cheap at £15 per person per night, but was shocked when I saw your price page. I couldn't see where you got that price from and I have to say, it did put me off.
Me too! I'm not a maths genius, but 4 x 15 = 60 and your cheapest per night price on the prices page is £135 :?
But anyway, the site looks very professional, the photos lovely, I really don't think you need to advertise a discount price on the homepage!
Craig Douglas

£60 per night

Post by Craig Douglas »

Hi Margaret and La vache,

Thanks for pointing out the £60 statement on the home page.
I think I will remove this as it gives wrong impression.
It was correct last year and is only slightly out this year as if you stay for a month in our lowest period the online booking system applies a long stay discount.

However thanks for feedback -I don't aim to be targetting the budget market and this therefore portrays wrong image.

Cheers Craig
No Vacancies.
Solari

Post by Solari »

Craig

your apartment will sell itself - and not on price. Don't make false claims of it's cheapness as this will not only put off the people who are looking for a bargain, but will confuse those who can afford, and are willing to pay for, the luxury and style that your property obviously has.

I think that it looks great, and am ready to move in!

My only suggestion is that you could have more details about Edinburgh, and remind us why we should chose to go there. Your site happily sells why we would want to stay at your apartment if we're going to Edinburgh, but tell us why we would chose Edinburgh over other city breaks. Even those of us who have been and enjoyed previously could do with a reminders of why to return, and info on what's new.
lushsandwich

Post by lushsandwich »

when you have a room that looks that good ,i dont think the website matters so much
simon
fincafern

Post by fincafern »

A stylish and contemporary web design that reflects the property.
I don't like the budget bit on the front page, however, it lets it down.
omar

Post by omar »

Nice gallery! I like how your home page is organized.

Omar
http://www.orlandovacationrentals411.com

Orlando Florida Pet Friendly Rentals